Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally decided...

Shared by Rebecca U at 11:45 AM
...that after a long time of saying I wanted do a marathon I actually will! I have signed up (well, for a half marathon - got to start somewhere) and it is on 26th March. I found a half marathon that was actually on a saturday so took it as a sign that I should do it. I also managed to rope my brother into it too - as he has done one before - so fingers crossed I can get a better time than him ;)

I have been into running for a long time, and hope to do a triathlon in Summer, but for now my life is running, running and more running. Think Mike is getting a bit sick of me always asking if he wants to go with me?!

Will keep you posted of how I get on, but for now I have ditched the heels and these are my new best friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea