Sunday, March 27, 2011

I did it...

Shared by Rebecca U at 10:14 PM
... I completed a half marathon! My brother and I ran the Selsedon half on Saturday and I did it in 2 hours 6 mins. (I was hoping for under 2 but there was a killer hill at 12 miles and it REALLY slowed me down).



I don't know how anyone can run an actual marathon though - if someone had said to me at the half finish line that I had to do the same again, I would not have been a very happy bunny. A full marathon is on my to-do list (just don't know how long that one will take to complete..!?!)



I am a bit achey but I'm really glad I did it and that I was able to raise some money for my YW girls to go to EFY this summer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea