Monday, August 15, 2011

Candygram...

Shared by Rebecca U at 7:37 AM
Growing up with a lot of Americans in my ward I got used to some very 'American' things such as jello with your main meal (?!?!), spray cheese (again ?!?!), grape soda, Veggie-Tales and Candygrams. Some of the things I learnt from people in the ward I really loved (and others like the whole jello thing, not so much). But I did really like candygrams - who doesn't love a nice cheesy saying to make you feel all 'fuzzy' inside and then you get some chocolate goodness to devour?

From time to time I like to leave candygrams around the house for Mike... he has embraced this 'American' thing that I do and is even trying it for himself. Look what was left for me by the door when I came home from work on Friday evening...



What a cutie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea