Monday, December 6, 2010

Re-Uni-on

Shared by Rebecca U at 9:35 PM



I got a message from my former housemate and best friend at Uni, Laura, a few weeks back having a general catch up and seeing how things were. I was hoping to meet up with her when I visit back up to the mighty north at Christmas. She mentioned there were a few of the Uni crew that are still in the Leeds are that were going to have a 'reunion' on Saturday 4th December. I said I would look into trains and let her know if I got a good deal.

I was kind of looking half hearted into the train situation, as my luck previously has never been great with finding deals, but I got a return ticket to York for a really good price, so checked with the hubs and booked it I did!

I was really excited to meet up with some old friends, as I haven't seen them in person since my wedding! We talk on the phone and BBM, but it's not quite the same.

Snow came a few days before the planned trip so not all could make it - but my housemate Laura and Holly (my course, dissertation & netball buddy) were still able to meet up and we wet for a lovely Mexican meal in Leeds.
It was so great to see them and spend time with them catching up. I think it's a sign of a great friendship when you haven't seen each other for nearly 2 years, but you can chat away, just like you always have.... :)





Holly, Laura and I - Laura and I did everything together as we were course mates and housemates and people often thought we were sisters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea