Sunday, April 28, 2013

10 Day You Challenge: 1

Shared by Rebecca U at 11:16 AM

I have seen this challenge on some other blogs so I thought I would try the '10 Day You Challenge'. Its a great way to get to know each other so feel free to copy the pic and do it yourself.

Day One: One picture of yourself

This picture is from my wedding day (obvs) but it was from a friends camera, not the professional photographers. I love that I din't even know it was being taken, I was just trying to sort out the train on my dress!




3 comments:

sara said...

I love the pic, look fabulous, aiting for other 9 days xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bride!

Beth said...

Beautiful photo :) The natural ones are usually the best! x

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea