Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Shared by Rebecca U at 9:30 AM
Day 6: Six Places
Some places that I love are:
- My bed - I love sleeping and have the most comfy bed and duvet ever
- North Yorkshire - Where I was born and raised. It's so pretty and holds so many lovely memories for me.
- LDS Temples - I love visiting them and serving there. My husband and I were married in the Preston LDS temple
- The Caribbean - Mike and I went to one island there with my family when we were dating and went to a different island there on our honeymoon. I love it there, so beautiful, chilled out and sunny.
- Anywhere with my little family - love my two boys
- Airports - so random but I don't find them stressful at all (unless my husband is stressing). You are forced to look in the lovely shops and to just chill out, maybe read a book or listen to music, and wait. Plus, if you are at an airport it means you are going on holiday!!